Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday FLY (Ep. 101)

1. It is hard on a hard worker to excel in a world where mediocrity is rewarded
2. Hip Hop beefs have officially turned into big jokes...can we say overkill
3. Is it me or do a lot of people all of a sudden become baseball fans during the World Series? or are they happy that the baseball season is about to be over
4. I came across a clothing line called TITS (two in the shirt)...Wooooow
5. Lil Boogie really wants her 2 front teeth for Christmas
6. Speaking of Christmas, can we at least get through Thanksgiving before we start putting lights & sh!t up.
7. Does anybody have a house phone?
8. http://www.illnoisedg.com is the future
9. Don't you hate when you text somebody & then they call you?
10. I believe 2010 is the year when we begin to take our health more serious...Let's get to the gym.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6. I hope you cut a deal with Santa to make this happen.
9. You better pick up the phone when I call you after you text me lmao!!