Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday FLY (Ep. 102)

1. I saw 2012...Im saving up my money to get on one of those boats or to move to Africa
2. Be careful of the smart broke people and the rich dumb people
3. PHOTGRAPHY, GRAPHICS & CLOTHING all at http://www.illnoisedg.com
4. Change tradition and try getting IN shape for the holidays
5. Remember when cell phone plans were 6, 7, or 800 minute plans w/ free nights & weekends? What became soooo damn important that we needed unlimited everything
6. I have learned to enjoy the road to riches. It seems that it will be more than the overall achievement
7. Let's try something different and get IN shape for the holiday season this year
8. I don't think I have any negativity left in my body
9. Lil Wayne, Lil Boosie & Gucci Mane are all going to prison...Could you imagine if they went to the same prison...I could see some wannabe rapper trying to get locked up just to get a CD to them.
10. Man, I want DJ Hero...LMAO

No comments: