Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Flag You Wave

I was always taught to defend your family and draw the line. I see so many people going to bat for people who wouldn't ever think of doing the same thing in return. I guess I could start at the top with the government and the armed forces. They are sending young adults overseas to fight for......*scratching my head*....and what are they getting in return? Then it can just basically come on down to a street level. I reside in a city where people just naturally drift towards the one with the $$$. Not to learn how to make the $$$, but with hopes of getting some of there $$$. It's sad, because I see these people and they damn near pledge everything they believe in to this person with hopes of staying in there good graces. They walk around WAVING SOMEBODY'S FLAG daring someone to say something bad about that person.
To that person who is being defended, hats off 2u. You have did a serious mind job on these individuals because they honestly don't believe that your shit stinks.

To that person waving somebody else's flag with hopes of it being some monetary payoff, try waving your own flag. You might be surprised at the result.

No comments: